Lustica Development is seeking a highly experienced and dedicated Security Manager to join the Team. As the successful candidate, you must have:
• A minimum of 5 years’ security management experience at a management level
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in emergency & disaster recovery planning and execution
• 3 years’ experience of staff management
• Possess a current Category B driving license
• Possess a university degree
• Be fluent in English and Montenegrin, both verbally & in writing
You will be responsible for establishing & implementing all security policies and procedures and ensure that service provision from the 3rd party providers meets regulatory and service level standards. By planning and managing the delivery of all security services, you will ensure that we provide a safe, secure environment for our customers, partners and staff alike.
In addition to tactically monitoring services & investigating breaches, you will drive for Continuous Improvement, training staff, drafting & implementing Standard Operating Processes as well as managing all disaster recovery & emergency planning requirements for the village.
You will be:
• Disciplined, work autonomously and with a high degree of accuracy
• Effective and considered in your problem solving and decision making
• A supportive and responsible partner to our staff and third party providers
• Comfortable operating at a strategic and operational level to deliver a secure environment
Please send a CV quoting Vacancy Reference Number 2017.011